Are your hardwood floors looking a little lack luster these days? Worried about the wear and tear starting to show? We know hardwood floors are a big investment and you want to keep them looking like new. So here are a few tips for making those floors shine like new again!
- Vacuum and sweep regularly to prevent build up that can scratch.
- Do not clean your hardwood with water.
- Use protective pads under heavy furniture.
- Wood filler can be a great option for scratches.
- If too much damage is done for spot treating, refinishing is always a great option.
Wayne Wiles Floor Covering is celebrating 30 years in business serving Southwest Florida. Our showroom, located off of Tamiami Trail in Fort Myers, is home to an impressive selection of various floor coverings including, wood, carpet, vinyl, and tile along with other needs to create the perfect flooring and other design features in your home.